Poll: More or less official maps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More
76.09%
70 76.09%
Less
23.91%
22 23.91%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More official maps, or less official maps?
(06 Oct 12, 07:53PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Lol. You rarely see douze in matches mate. Desert too.

Idk why you crossed off werk, that's probably the most popular of the maps you listed lol. I'm surprised you call 2 of the largest official maps "simple."
I saw Douze CTF voted some time ago w00p vs MyS so they do vote it, also in 1vs1s . Desert as well for 1vs1. Still match. Both have a very simple lay-out. Desert is basically one middle room and 4 rooms around it. Just like not mentioned yet: ac_gothic. I dont know if you even looked at ac_depot :P but seriously that lay-out is extremely simple: just an 0 as Hurp said. Doesnt mean its a bad map, doesnt mean that any of those maps are bad, but they have a simple lay-out, just as some of shads maps. I crossed werk because i meant keller. But werk doesnt have what id call a simple lay-out. 8-track keller has a very simple lay-out though. Even though let me make this clear: simple lay-outs are mostly only a good thing for a map. Im just saying that its not a reason to say to shad that his lay-outs are simple and thus none of his maps can become official.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: More official maps, or less official maps? - by YesWeCamp - 07 Oct 12, 11:59AM