strange behavior on meanduck server
Again. meanduck server is blocking all new players. I cant play there. No admins around there atm... 
Well i cant join to ask for admin inside server..  they are inside .. this server dont act like a public server must be a private one. 
Title: The Fallacy of Reciprocal Harm: Why One Bad Action Cannot Justify Another
In a world filled with complex moral dilemmas and interpersonal conflicts, it is essential to understand that one bad action should never be used to justify another. The idea that two wrongs make a right is a dangerous fallacy that can perpetuate a cycle of harm and diminish our collective progress as a society.
When we respond to a negative act with another negative act, we are only escalating the situation, leading to a never-ending loop of retaliation and hostility. This "eye for an eye" mentality only serves to deepen wounds and create more pain. It does not provide a constructive solution to the original problem but rather adds fuel to the fire, intensifying animosity and fostering a divisive environment.
By choosing to respond to an unpleasant situation with kindness, empathy, or constructive dialogue, we break the cycle of negativity. Responding to negativity with positivity allows us to address the issue from a place of understanding and compassion. This approach encourages growth and cooperation, paving the way for potential resolutions that promote healing and understanding.
Moreover, it is essential to recognize that each person is responsible for their actions, independent of what others may have done. Resorting to harmful behavior based on someone else's actions relinquishes personal accountability and weakens our moral compass.
In summary, the idea that one bad action can justify another is flawed and counterproductive. As individuals and as a society, we must strive to break this harmful cycle and embrace a more compassionate and understanding approach to conflict resolution. By doing so, we can foster a culture of respect, empathy, and positive change for the betterment of all.
I need to ask server admin to play using my name .. Hitler win! We all lose. My name dont belong to me in meanduck server.. this server can free or block my name. this server is doind its own rulez.. no AC rulez.
Look im not surprise, just friends of king there playing... Why its stay public?

[Image: jNK8tLP.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
strange behavior on meanduck server - by 1Cap - 28 Jun 23, 11:32PM
RE: strange behavior on meanduck server - by 1Cap - 03 Aug 23, 09:21AM