strange behavior on meanduck server
The more you type and the more you ramble, am I glad I actually have a server I can go to and not listen to you. You are a grown adult man, isn't about time you start acting like one? You don't even know what the server actually does, nor do you know the issues we have had with other players. Go do some research and come back educated. You are totally lost in what happens in the game and with updates. And that's ok, we get it. You don't like change. That's fine. But standing on a soap box every chance you get isn't doing you any favours. Look around you 1cap, how many people are there actually supporting you these days? Honestly, people vote you out of servers over known trolls. That's gotta account for something. You are like one of the most disliked people in all of Assault Cube right now. Ask yourself why that is next time before you reply. You will probably find the answer fairly quickly if you just take a moment to chill out. You make yourself look crazy and dumb and no one is standing with you, because no one wants to be associated with you. Honestly, at this point, I think its better to keep you out of the server instead of actually trying to fix it for you. Fixes more problems than harm really.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
strange behavior on meanduck server - by 1Cap - 28 Jun 23, 11:32PM
RE: strange behavior on meanduck server - by Pi_Halo - 03 Aug 23, 10:56PM