What happened to FmC?
Hi all its been bothering me for a while now, I have not seen a single FmC player for months, What happened to this once strong clan, a clan I personally owe much too?

If there is anyone out there from FmC let me know u guys are still alive, if not and my worst fears are true and FmC is not operating anymore I am sad :(

Infact if the above is true, i will help anyone to reform FmC, I offer 24/7 servers and free Website hosting to assist in the reforming, come on guys lets not let one of the nicest cleanest playing clans on the web disappear...

DES|Anderson (proud to be formerly FmC|Anderson)
Thanks given by:
Now you have mention it, I have didn't see any of FmC players for long time...
Thanks given by:
I just saw Ike and so I talked with him.

I have been one of the first members in FmC and I had great times there.

I also saw Near (I think noone of you will remember to her, I think she left before you came, Anderson.

more I don't know
Thanks given by:
The leaders, Stykat, MathiasB and Necro are so busy IRL that they have no time for AC.
Thanks given by:
i saw once FmC Shri or something like that ....
Thanks given by:
I was playing against Stykat yesterday.
Thanks given by:
How could i not remeber Near! this is sad that a great clan disappears like this :(
Thanks given by:
I wondered this myself, and then found their IRC desolate. It too made me sad :(
Thanks given by:
I cant remember who but about a week ago an FmC was talking about them playing in other games so they are rarely on AC but thats just what i remember.
Thanks given by:
I saw Stykat last week but he didn't make sense when I asked him what happened to FmC
Thanks given by:
The Website is gone too :(
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 11, 04:08PM)M__Stayla Wrote: I just saw Ike and so I talked with him.

I have been one of the first members in FmC and I had great times there.

I also saw Near (I think noone of you will remember to her, I think she left before you came, Anderson.

more I don't know

I remember her too, she got me to join FmC
Thanks given by:
I have remember few of the FmC members
Thanks given by:
i saw stykat last week ..the only fmc player that i saw online in last months
Thanks given by:
Hello Anderson, honestly i dont know whats going. I havent been playing in a while because of the job I have now.
Thanks given by:
Razta's in iOD I believe
and WHOA etherial is here
V33
"I made contact"

You guys gotta get some stuff back together :D
All you need to do is find halvium
Thanks given by:
I need to know about ShamWowGuy. He was the only person I've ever met with the exact same music taste as me. :D
Thanks given by:
I used to be a memb of |FmC|, but i stopped playing for a while. when i get back i wanted to check the site, and it didn't was there ? ;o. so i removed the tag of my name..

&& Sorry for my bad english ;$$
Thanks given by:
Etherial, its good to hear you are still around my friend! and knife yes i remeber you welcome back. As for Shawowguy i have not seen him for many months :( It seems such a shame to me that a long standing clan like FmC is allowed to disappear, after all clans like FmC are where new players often find their feet and get started in the game. And I honestly cant think of a better clan for people to get started in, a good mix of experienced and new players friendly, its just a shame :(

Mathias where are you???
Thanks given by:
Hey Anderson do you have an email address that I can email you. I want to talk to you about FmC and a possible Phoenix Rising
Thanks given by:
I pM'd you my email, get in touch i really want to see FmC back. Shri is still around although i have not been able to talk to him and knife seems keen too. If Stykats still up for it we got halfway there all ready!
Thanks given by:
It will be nice to see FmC rising again :)
Thanks given by:
(15 May 11, 12:20PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I pM'd you my email, get in touch i really want to see FmC back. Shri is still around although i have not been able to talk to him and knife seems keen too. If Stykats still up for it we got halfway there all ready!

I can talk with stykat in skype, hes online there almost every day

Thanks given by:
Hope to see FmC reborn! :D
Thanks given by:
No one pm'd me, i guess everyone is happy to see FmC disappear :(

I could not bring it back on my own guys...
Thanks given by:
DES|Anderson, I saw Erendis awhile ago, and played a game with Ike in it yesterday. Have hope, fellow player!

P.S. My comment was deleted T.T

Edit: Just played Erendis on YMH|
Thanks given by:
Ike was is apping for HyPE?

Andy, no one wants to see FmC gone.
Thanks given by:
I was playing Assault Cube today when a player asked me about this thread on the web site.

Well the Frag Master Clan is not dead, it's players are still alive .
The thing is that each one of us is more busy with the real life. Most of us are studying and some of us even working .
We also lost that feeling we had when we first played Assault Cube i guess.
Im still using the |FmC| tag in the game and other games i played also i used to host CoD MW servers for my classmates with the same name but im not playing any games lately.
Anyways me and my neighbor are going to work on a project in this 3 month summer holiday and hopefully we will bring back the |FmC| clan .
Until then see you guys in game.
And don't forget:
|FmC| is not dead !
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 11:47PM)|FmC|stykat Wrote: I was playing Assault Cube today when a player asked me about this thread on the web site.
Until then see you guys in game.
And don't forget:
|FmC| is not dead !

Sweet. You made it. Welcome bro. :D

EDEET: OPUNTHOURTHE? WA U DO?
Thanks given by:

Quote:EDEET: OPUNTHOURTHE? WA U DO?

i don't understand that.
Thanks given by: