Frag of the Week Series
Hi, I present you my new serie: Assault Cube Frag of The Week. Every weeks I will upload a new funny frag or round to you :)

No.1:

Subscribe please: www.youtube.com/DJTaz51
Thanks given by:
IMO you could do a lot better. Try to do some montage with cool frags/gibs, not just plain game.

EDIT: i don't seem to sound too harsh. good idea :)
Thanks given by:
Can we submit our own frags?

EDIT: i'm subbing!
Thanks given by:
:)... You stole my new idea I had as soon as this thread appeared! It's a nice one, but maybe have people send you there frags, in demo format, then you can sort through them and find the best.
Thanks given by:
I'd be happy to send you demos. PM me if interested.
Thanks given by:
Try strafing. Hold the forward key together with either the left or right key, depending where you're heading and where you want to look. Not only do you look cooler, you run faster! Keep training that sniper, along with switching weapons between sniper, pistol, and knife faster for more efficient and faster killing. Also in the last seconds, where that guy killed you: you did a great mistake, you looked back while he was shooting at you in the back. Next time run back looking at him waiting for him to be shown so you can kill him.
Thanks given by:
ok guys, send me demos :D djtaz51@h*tmail.com :)

ty for support xD

I do a fragmovie, you can see here (already posted in forum) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOs0LemMnz4

now a FAIL :D (those videos are just for fun xD)

Thanks given by:
i'll send some nice demos.... when i can be bothered.
Thanks given by:
That video should've been from the POV of DES|GenDisarray.
Thanks given by: