Cancel
Canceling Post!
Thanks given by:
For real, i hope InReaL will be unreal with a fishing reel, an orange peel and a piggy that squeals.
Serious though. HF&GL.

Do you have an IRC and stuff?
Thanks given by:
GL enty
Thanks given by:
Good luck, just hope this one last a little longer ;)
Thanks given by:
@MykeGregory
They just want to play, and kill and be the best, they dont talk nor say hi to each other, so no need for IRC...

@InReal
I hope it is real and lasts for more than 2 weeks... gl&hf
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 11, 08:43PM)gkaonicx72 Wrote: @MykeGregory
They just want to play, and kill and be the best, they dont talk nor say hi to each other,

core blimey :P

Good luck guys.
Thanks given by:
Thanks my friends
Thanks given by:
GL enty
Thanks given by:
GL ;)
Thanks given by:
You have a website, just to say you have one, but there is no content in it? not even a member's list...?
Thanks given by:
http://inrealclan.webs.com

Here are the members of the clan that you asked
Thanks given by:
GL EnTy
Thanks given by:
GL, HF, DS, DW, luff and all that.

Tag sort of reminds me of |iC|. Ah well, only oh so many ways to do clan tags (Isn't |iC| dead, anyways? Duckett was supposed to be leading it and he quit, so...)
Thanks given by:
Remember to keep it real! Good luck and try to add some more to the website if you can!
Thanks given by:
gl cheater :)

Thankful People: jamz
Thanks given by:
What does DS stand for again?
* Frogulis realises that his user title is a self-inflicted fail

AND GOOD LUCK CHAPEROONIES!
Thanks given by:
"Good Luck, Have Fun, Do Stay, Do Well"

I remember in another thread you said you wanted to popularize the last two.
Thanks given by:
HeheFACEPALM, I remember saying it in the thread but not what I said...D:
GJ for spreading the word though :)
Thanks given by:
Da Feck does Inreal mean? :Z
Thanks given by:
You know, now that you mention it... I have no idea o.o
Thanks given by:
Sure .. That's a copy from |ANG3L| website .. The logo is the same ... Good job
Thanks given by:
Good Clan EnTy Nice ^^
Thanks given by:

Some ScreenShots MT will be posted over the course of this week!

Thanks given by:
I'm guessing only wins because we have beaten you a few times and so have some other clans I know! :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck, aren't you guys (inreal members) formers By3 ?
Thanks given by:
Quote:Sure .. That's a copy from |ANG3L| website .. The logo is the same ... Good job
Affirmative!

Quote:Some ScreenShots MT will be posted over the course of this week!
As I have said since the first day, their website will just be working to show 30 words in the homepage...

Quote:Good luck, aren't you guys (inreal members) formers By3 ?
Yes, they are always changing clans, 2 weeks ago applying for Only3, this week they applied to {fR} but quitted their application in the same day... in May, they were also in |uRs|, E3*, =By3=, and others...

HF EnTy ;)
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 11, 10:52AM)gkaonicx72 Wrote: ...they were also in |uRs|, E3*, =By3=, and others...
EnTy and BieeL (the Plenas brothers, Rafael and Daniel, I believe) have used lots of names and formed/joined lots of clans over the years.

Back in 1.0 they played as |J.AC|daniel, 3H|Rafael, danielplenas, rafaelplenas, MCNNM|Rafa*, #W|K*[R]afael, |H3LL|Rafa, KFF|Rafa*, |SK|Rafa, |SK|Daniel, A.DM|Biel*, ATW|Biel*, |B&W|W0N3R*, -xW#-W00N3R^, -xW-#STR[ii]F3^, |U.R.S|N!CK*, -K|4-STR[ii]F3, -K|4-F!3L, -K|4-Pr!nc3*, FR|.Plenas*, |Qu4k3|Plenas*, |Qu4k3|T!M40*, C|4#AD!D4S*, [aCKa]T!M40*, -K|4-G4M3*, #Rp|"G4M3*, #Rp|D3M0N**, #Rp|EnTy*, |C0D3|*[E]nTy*, |C0D3"|Rafa*, |RockZ|Rafa*, |RockZ|_EnTy*, Rafa.TeaM-Sj, EnTy.TeaM-Sj, 3H|.Rafa*, 3H|EnTy", |E3*|.Rafa, FR|.AD!D4S_', |E3*|.EnTy, |E3*|.M4G0*, MiiX|.T1M40*, |E3*|.Plenas, 1Up|.Bieel, 1Up|.EnTy*, =By3=EnTy[M], =By3=Plenas[L], and dozens of others.

They managed to work their way into a handful of respectable clans, only to get kicked for cheating. Between the two of them, they probably hold the record for the most entries on the blacklist thread, but even when they used cheats, they weren't quite good enough to beat the best ACers, so they still manage to get a lot of clan matches. Unfortunately, they're no longer stupid enough to use the obvious cheats they used to love so much in 1.0, so a CBL is out of the question. :(
Thanks given by:
There's no one like jamz to shed a beam of light to a otherwise common thread <3
Thanks given by:
Jamz that is why I respect you, thanks for coming up with this... Enty has a good personality, but Plenas = Bieel is disturbing...
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 11, 12:54PM)jamz Wrote: Back in 1.0 they played as |J.AC|daniel, 3H|Rafael, danielplenas, rafaelplenas, MCNNM|Rafa*, #W|K*[R]afael, |H3LL|Rafa, KFF|Rafa*, |SK|Rafa, |SK|Daniel, A.DM|Biel*, ATW|Biel*, |B&W|W0N3R*, -xW#-W00N3R^, -xW-#STR[ii]F3^, |U.R.S|N!CK*, -K|4-STR[ii]F3, -K|4-F!3L, -K|4-Pr!nc3*, FR|.Plenas*, |Qu4k3|Plenas*, |Qu4k3|T!M40*, C|4#AD!D4S*, [aCKa]T!M40*, -K|4-G4M3*, #Rp|"G4M3*, #Rp|D3M0N**, #Rp|EnTy*, |C0D3|*[E]nTy*, |C0D3"|Rafa*, |RockZ|Rafa*, |RockZ|_EnTy*, Rafa.TeaM-Sj, EnTy.TeaM-Sj, 3H|.Rafa*, 3H|EnTy", |E3*|.Rafa, FR|.AD!D4S_', |E3*|.EnTy, |E3*|.M4G0*, MiiX|.T1M40*, |E3*|.Plenas, 1Up|.Bieel, 1Up|.EnTy*, =By3=EnTy[M], =By3=Plenas[L], and dozens of others.

How in the hell did you pull up that list?! O_O

Respect: you have it from me.
Thanks given by: