I've got the magic.
Hey all!

Ive just made a new youtube video about this sick headshot i did in an interclan. Be sure to check this out, it was simply amazing! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRovVg1NOwo

- Lodewijk Germanes (Burn.)
Thanks given by:
Horrible music but great shot.
Thanks given by:
Yeah you could have chosen a better music. Nevertheless, nice shot.
Thanks given by:
Ofcourse that shot was on me o:
Thanks given by:
I really like your editing :)

I'm not really a fan of that kind of rock, but good job.
Thanks given by:
Seeing as we're showing off our headshots..

http://youtu.be/o5-jcA2H390
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the feedback all, i'm soon postin another episode of even better shots ive done. And Shorty, stay tuned for episode 2. I'm also pulling my 360 headshot in shine on that episode :D Your shot is also nice though (:
Thanks given by:
What's the music? (no headphones and I kinda can't put my speakers on right now)

Also, that video is fwacking beautiful.
Makes AssaultCube look like it should cost ~$90 more than it does.
Thanks given by:
Make a montage with that shizzle!
Thanks given by:
i think Mr.OPtic's already made several montages with that stuff in it
Thanks given by:
@Frogulis, thanks man, appreciate it (:
@MykeGrgory, i'm planning to make some longer videos soon. Ive got a 'secret' project coming up.

All you need to do is subscribe! Though, I will probably make a new thread if these videos are out :D
Thanks given by:
If your really interested in nice montages.. you should collect demos from all the 'pro' snipers..
Thanks given by:
Shorty I dont know why you are being like this man... We all know you are a 'pro' player, but dont act like i'm a noob, because you know I aint.
Thanks given by:
Being like what? Theres nothing special about most the headshots i'm sure you'll put on youtube, they'll just be boring.. and end up being repetitive
Thanks given by:
I dont think burn wants "pro" not lucky headshots, i think he preferes Beautiful headshots like this one.
Thanks given by:
* titiPT wonders why Shorty is doing his best to annoy other people
Thanks given by:
* Shorty Wonders why titPT is doing his best to disrupt Shorty from having fun.
Thanks given by:
Shorty, I aint going to post only clips like this one. Also, its not only about the gameplay. I'm doing my best to edit it as beautifull as I can. You may have done a 360 headshot, but I mean it was not even widescreen. I'm going to post 'trickshots' and also good actions .. etc.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 11, 01:03PM)burnyy Wrote: Shorty, I aint going to post only clips like this one. Also, its not only about the gameplay. I'm doing my best to edit it as beautifull as I can. You may have done a 360 headshot, but I mean it was not even widescreen. I'm going to post 'trickshots' and also good actions .. etc.

So you post lucky shots?
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 11, 01:18PM)pweaks Wrote:
(26 Jun 11, 01:03PM)burnyy Wrote: Shorty, I aint going to post only clips like this one. Also, its not only about the gameplay. I'm doing my best to edit it as beautifull as I can. You may have done a 360 headshot, but I mean it was not even widescreen. I'm going to post 'trickshots' and also good actions .. etc.

So you post lucky shots?

I wouldnt call my own shots lucky anymore as I see myself as a skilled player now. Though I wont only post sniper clips, ive done some good actions with AR / smg lately so these will also be added in a big fragmovie coming soon!
Thanks given by:
* eQ.|Viper calls a vote: Kick player: {fR}Shorty Reason: HAXX0R NOOB
Thanks given by:
* Nightmare f1's viper's vote. wonder's how viper got blue font for that. wonders why the sniper gets all the love instead of 360 splatters.
Thanks given by:
You can't love a 360 splatter if you're on the receiving end of it. XD
Thanks given by:
360 splatter = gay
Thanks given by:
I will try to include a 1080 splatter in my next video, i'm heading to twintowers. Jump down, turn a time or 3 and than, ill splatter someone named unarmed. <3
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 11, 08:27PM)Nightmare Wrote: wonder's how viper got blue font for that.
color=#1E90FF
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbEocmzIiVA

Burn i got one that can compete with yours ;)
Thanks given by:
Ghost, was it you who i was doing the knife for?

Anyways, I guess it's my move. I play YouTube, RULER OF TEH INTERNETZ.

Thanks given by:
Wow, with wich progam did u upload it to youtube?
Thanks given by:
After Effects, but i had to render it first to a .mov lossless file, which i uploaded.
Thanks given by: