XRD is afk?
Well, with school starting, It seems that I may wonder away from assault cube. I have a nice lineup of classes coming towards me and I have to put em first. With all that I have, I see little time for ac :/ So If I happen to stop showing up for a while, then I blame school but I will always try to come back and say hi from time to time! Anyways just saying that ac is great, loved every aspect of it including the trolls and trolling myself :D. Hope that I played some sort of roll in the community for the better and cya round.

Special thanks to:
Thrawn: Man you're the one that kept me going regardless
Vern: Best ac troll around friend
Jamz: So much to thank for
|FOX|: Great players to me and great to be around!
Everyone else: There are a lot of people that were great to me so I truly do thank everyone!

P.s. My one year anniversary at playing AC comes up in about a month :D and my one year ann. on the forums another month after.

My accomplishments: Learned some CS, Learned some Mapping, Running stable servers, Continued a clan for more than "Average" time, (Hopefully) Helped many AC players, Some IRC scripting, etc.

Idk why offtopic, thought it was more about school at the time |:D but I am being serious
Thanks given by:
Cool, see you next week... /trollface

but seriously, GL&HFIRL!
Thanks given by:
Yeeeeeee.

GL and HF IRL! :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck with your classes! Hope to see you back here sometime :D
Thanks given by:
No more pink multiplication tables? :*(
Thanks given by:
Aaah, no new Zombiescripts anymore ;(