Poll: Should gays be banned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
0%
0 0%
HECK YEAH!
33.33%
1 33.33%
No.
66.67%
2 66.67%
Meh. Naaaaaaa...
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should gays be banned?
On a gema map i was playing online with a friend, i met a gay player named The_whorror. he constantly said "Paladin, i can't describe my feelings towards you." or "Paladin, I love you.", which was rlly making me uncomfortable playing. And when |FOX|Exia joined, whorror said "paladin, how's ur relationship with Exia doing?" and we said that we didn't know each other and stuff. I tried to ban him, but Exia took admin control and rejected it. Later he said "Paladin, Exia and I wanna be ur whores." Now Exia was trying to ban him of trolling,(tell me if he is), but everyone else tured HIM down because he wasn't admin anymore. I left the server after that. So im trying to say that should gays be banned if they make players uncomfortable playing, because i can't just keep on playing with that guy when all the other servers weren't my speed. Thanks for any help on what is should do.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 11, 03:43AM)Link Wrote: On a gema map i was playing online with a friend, i met a gay player named The_whorror. he constantly said "Paladin, i can't describe my feelings towards you." or "Paladin, I love you.", which was rlly making me uncomfortable playing. And when |FOX|Exia joined, whorror said "paladin, how's ur relationship with Exia doing?" and we said that we didn't know each other and stuff. I tried to ban him, but Exia took admin control and rejected it. Later he said "Paladin, Exia and I wanna be ur whores." Now Exia was trying to ban him of trolling,(tell me if he is), but everyone else tured HIM down because he wasn't admin anymore. I left the server after that. So im trying to say that should gays be banned if they make players uncomfortable playing, because i can't just keep on playing with that guy when all the other servers weren't my speed. Thanks for any help on what is should do.

I know this guy, and he is not gay afaik. He may just be trolling you, even though he RARELY does it. However, no one can tell if I/you/he/she/they/we are homosexual or heterosexual over the computer. Even so, isn't that discrimination to ban them for that? Next time, ask them to stop saying those things, or leave. :P
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 11, 03:47AM)Cemer Wrote:
(07 Sep 11, 03:43AM)Link Wrote: On a gema map i was playing online with a friend, i met a gay player named The_whorror. he constantly said "Paladin, i can't describe my feelings towards you." or "Paladin, I love you.", which was rlly making me uncomfortable playing. And when |FOX|Exia joined, whorror said "paladin, how's ur relationship with Exia doing?" and we said that we didn't know each other and stuff. I tried to ban him, but Exia took admin control and rejected it. Later he said "Paladin, Exia and I wanna be ur whores." Now Exia was trying to ban him of trolling,(tell me if he is), but everyone else tured HIM down because he wasn't admin anymore. I left the server after that. So im trying to say that should gays be banned if they make players uncomfortable playing, because i can't just keep on playing with that guy when all the other servers weren't my speed. Thanks for any help on what is should do.

I know this guy, and he is not gay afaik. He may just be trolling you, even though he RARELY does it. However, no one can tell if I/you/he/she/they/we are homosexual or heterosexual over the computer. Even so, isn't that discrimination to ban them for that? Next time, ask them to stop saying those things, or leave. :P
i didask and he said "naaaaaa.". but my friend was on there that i was introducing to gema, and that was the only server playin' gema. all other servers said no. >:P

And it was very irritataing. >:(
Thanks given by:
He was trolling. He's probably not even gay. I am, and I don't pull shit like that. If just knowing someone is gay bothers you greatly, you should find a different server, but it sounds like it was the things he was saying, moreover.
Thanks given by:
Ok guys, close the thread.
Thanks given by:
OP request, closed.
Thanks given by: