The birth of Munus
Ha, I've totally got you confused, haven't I?

So anyway, I'll be doing a 24h coding marathon in which I'll attempt to produce a somewhat decent application, as a repayment for my lacking during summer. The app itself is not exactly relevant at this point, if it proves useful, however, I might just dump it as an OSS project. I think I'll start my marathon this Saturday(10th) noon-ish (BST). Would you people be interested in "stalking" the development process? I'll probably be using twitter and google+ for "coverage".

P.S. If you're a graphics designer (mainly icons) and might want to contribute to this or any of my other projects (*cough* ACstats *cough*), let me know!
P.P.S. Oh, and I'll be doing a timelapse of the whole thing. :P

Stalk me on Twitter or Google+
Thanks given by:
Sounds cool :) Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Do you have an idea for what you are doing already? I would definitely be interested in seeing this, though I will probably be busy during it. What twitter username will you be using to post this stuff?
Thanks given by:
I've thought of doing this but never went through with it. I didn't have an idea I thought worthy. Now I realize I should have done it when I started my minimum spanning tree solver :\

Do you plan to release the source?
Thanks given by:
OSSU!
What is this going to be when it grows up? That should give a starting point for graphics ideas.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 11, 11:42PM)Lantry Wrote: What twitter username will you be using to post this stuff?
Updated my first post :)

(08 Sep 11, 12:33AM)Mael Wrote: Do you plan to release the source?
Probably. Provided, I do the proper job in coding.

(08 Sep 11, 05:04AM)V-Man Wrote: OSSU!
What is this going to be when it grows up? That should give a starting point for graphics ideas.
An over-complicated ToDo list. Key areas of interest for me are, familiarising with GTK+, sqlite3, multi-platform coding and UX. (if I release source, "project management")
Thanks given by:
* Orynge is now following on using his rarely-used Twitter account.
Thanks given by:
wish me good luck! (starting the timelapse now) :>
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 11, 01:10PM)SKB Wrote: wish me good luck! (starting the timelapse now) :>

GOGOGOGOGGOGO
Thanks given by:
w00t!
Moar pics!
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 11, 12:35AM)V-Man Wrote: w00t!
Moar pics!
just posted D:
Thanks given by:
And when you're done, you'll be able to put all that TODO stuff in a nifty "To-Do" app! :D :D :D
Thanks given by: