Some motivation
Some people may remember that towards the end of 1.0, I was pretty good at this game and would consistently be able to rape with smg on maps like power, elevation, and complex. Many of you, however, do not remember me because you started playing after I gave up on trying to get used to 1.1 and never had a chance to play 1.0 during the time of hi-skill, the broken as shit smg, and nade pickups giving 2 nades instead of 1.

Anyway, to try to motivate myself to get back into this game after dropping from a level of being a decent player to being complete shit, I decided to set up a low quality stream that will completely fuck up my framerate and make it even more difficult for me, but I don't really care.

http://www.own3d.tv/live/44574/Habluka

I will be playing whatever music I feel like playing (I have weird tastes) and playing in random public servers that have decent maps (not douze/desert/other random shit). Maybe if I can't find any I like, I'll just find some private server for y'all to join me in.

KH REPRESENT!!!!!

edit: turning off stream right now, but may do this in the future. the low framerate from the streaming software seems to make the smg more accurate for some reason.
Thanks given by:
REPRESENT.
Thanks given by:
wsup den
Thanks given by:
So to motivate yourself, you will be live streaming your computer screen?
Kinna confused how that's motivational.
Thanks given by:
i'm motivated
Thanks given by:
moe-ti-bate!

Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 11, 02:20PM)gambino Wrote: So to motivate yourself, you will be live streaming your computer screen?
Kinna confused how that's motivational.

having people who can watch you fail kind of makes you want to not fail as much.

Also, stream is back up

edit: offline now since I'm going out
Thanks given by: