What makes you ragequit?
It can be any game not necessarily AC or just fps but games that contain enough proportion of difficult to cause frustration and anger resulting on quitting bitterly and irritated on mid of the game, say what it makes you ragequit from them.

Thanks given by:
Game: Monster Hunter Series
Rage: Not getting that god damned Rathalos plate
Quit?: Indeed.
Thanks given by:
Any games that are impossible. D:

Ocarina of Time annoys me for some reason too. xD Haven't finished it yet. :) (3DS remake version)
Thanks given by:
Pong makes me rage.

Red Eclipse makes me rage.

Twilight Princess made me rage enough to turn into the 2nd boss.
Thanks given by:
When I play chess. It always happens that I do a stupid move that makes me lose the queen or any important piece, so I ragequit. WarRock makes me ragequit too, but not that often.
Thanks given by:
AssaultCube = get killed more than five times by people who camp around corners with shotguns. (not hating on shotguns, just those that camp with them).

Learning finnish = I can't roll my R's. They roll all of their R's. And the language is about 95% vowels, I usually ragequit and as a result I don't speak finnish that well.

Trying to sweep pick = This is a guitar-related thing, I can do 3/4 string sweeps well enough. Just 5/6 string ones elude me (except I can do them slowly). Either way it's frustrating as hell.

Trying to set up servers = Can't get the handle of port forwarding. Yeah. Sucks to be me. :p
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 11, 01:03PM)Nightmare Wrote: Any games that are impossible. D:

In IWBTG every single screen, but mostly when I cant beat Birdo... (actually never beaten it). I dare you all to play it and finish it.

Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 11, 01:59PM)SkyHawk Wrote: Trying to set up servers = Can't get the handle of port forwarding. Yeah. Sucks to be me. :p

Off Topic:
SkyHawk, I could help you with setting up your server.

On Topic:
Going to bed at 8 A.M and waking up an hour later makes me rage quit, makes me rage quit so good.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20111110.jpg]

Play against less than 250ping players
Thanks given by:
I've never rage quit on ac, i dont take it seriously enough. it's just a game and a free one at that.
That and I own at it. I rage quit on fifa 12 when I get 17 shots on target to the other team's 4 on fifa and get beaten somehow.
Thanks given by:
When I play Bf2 on Wake Island, and I'm in the team USA, and 20 of my fucking 32 Teamates are camping on the airplane carrier, instead of fighting >:(

When I play Stalker Clear Sky, and I'm radiated, 2 Snorks, 3 Bloodsuckers, and 20 rats are following me, and I have no medicits anymore >:(
Thanks given by:
RQ? everytime im losing.
Thanks given by:
I RQ when someone says lol
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 11, 04:37AM)lucky Wrote: I RQ when someone says lol
lol.

Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 11, 09:53AM)jamz Wrote:
// Name: Xenon
// Ban date: 2011-10-31
// Ban reason: wallhack
// Proof: http://www.26things.com/ac/forum/HTF_ac_outpost_2011.10.22_1334.dmo
// and http://i.imgur.com/e3fxC.jpg
58.110.0.0/21
Link to demo/screenshot. I guess some players will hate me (more) for posting this, but I couldn't see a reason that Xenon should be treated any differently from others. It's not like anyone's going to care anyway.
Edit: Apparently people having been stirring up shit with .aG* clan about this. Xenon left the clan last week, so leave them alone, please. :)

Makes me rage quit.
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 11, 11:45AM)Nukpwr Wrote: Game: Monster Hunter Series
Rage: Not getting that god damned Rathalos plate
Quit?: Indeed.

Know that feel. Been trying for days to get a deep dragongem for helios mail. You play Tri online?
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 11, 06:43PM)Nukpwr Wrote: SkyHawk, I could help you with setting up your server.

Awmagod really? If you actually could, I'd love you forever <3 no homo. Well maybe a bit, idk. I'm kinda nooby with these things. :P
Thanks given by:
Ragequitters make me ragequit.
Thanks given by:
ragequit?
*AC
ANY @SHITE @CAMPER map.
ANY Douze map/mode combo
ANY RatsArse RatTrap map/mode combo
But NEVER cheaters/hackers/TKers. i dont let them have victory on me.

*Skating
Injuries/bails
Scooter kids
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 11, 01:37PM)Andrez Wrote: When I play chess. It always happens that I do a stupid move that makes me lose the queen or any important piece, so I ragequit.
You're not alone.
Thanks given by:
Ragequit playing chess = Flip table and scream at the enemy.
Thanks given by:
Myke, do u really think i'm playing against people with my chess "skills"? There's no table to flip. xD
Thanks given by:
The study of the paranormal attributes of dust specks.

9_9
Thanks given by:
I rage quit at Mw2 when I play hardcore and get killed for my care package by a teammate :(
Thanks given by: