LaddeR @ {BoB}
Hello guys, I have the honors of informing you that BoB clan is starting a new AC ladder. As you may already know, its been under development for a long time, and we think now its the right time to publish it. We consider it our small contribution to AC competitive gameplay and we hope that you will enjoy playing on our ladder servers as you did on hi-skill and you still do on TyD ones. All information about the ladder you can find @ http://ladder.thebillybobs-rocking-on.net/. Thanks to all the ppl that supported the project from the get-go, especially to our dear friends from DES and B clan. Enough said, let's play ;).

P.S. We start tomorrow with clan database.
Thanks given by:
Yes yes yes we are here!!! good work :)
Thanks given by:
hey great !

Just one question : +10 stole flag and -20 lost flag... i will not take any flags in that case...
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 11, 02:57PM)Dam.white Wrote: i will not take any flags in that case...
That won't be because of the scores though. It's because you "... don"t have time anymore to play..." :)

gj BoB
Thanks given by:
good luck
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 11, 02:57PM)Dam.white Wrote: hey great !

Just one question : +10 stole flag and -20 lost flag... i will not take any flags in that case...

lol good point, our bad, will be fixed :D
(15 Sep 11, 03:07PM)jamz Wrote: gj BoB
ty m8 :)
Thanks given by:
I like your layout. The detailed time played also look interesting, I've been thinking of doing the same for some time.

Good luck, I'm sure more servers will contribute to make the competition even closer to our two projects :)
Thanks given by:
Really great job, very well done.

Love the design and all the categories.

I'd just fix the flag-thing, what Dam mentioned, and maybe switch Slash score and HS score, headshots are more difficult than slashes :)
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 11, 03:12PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: I like your layout. The detailed time played also look interesting, I've been thinking of doing the same for some time.

Good luck, I'm sure more servers will contribute to make the competition even closer to our two projects :)

Thanks pwnage :)

(15 Sep 11, 03:07PM)jamz Wrote:
(15 Sep 11, 02:57PM)Dam.white Wrote: i will not take any flags in that case...
That won't be because of the scores though. It's because you "... don"t have time anymore to play..." :)

gj BoB

Nice jamz :)

Thanks given by:
Good luck
Thanks given by:
Well done guys :)
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 11, 03:12PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: Good luck, I'm sure more servers will contribute to make the competition even closer to our two projects :)
i totally agree, there shouldn't be competition between ladders, but cooperation...imho more ppl involved means more good ideas we have :)
(15 Sep 11, 03:14PM)Benson Wrote: I'd just fix the flag-thing, what Dam mentioned, and maybe switch Slash score and HS score, headshots are more difficult than slashes :)
already done, tnx :)

P.S. tnx buddies for good wishes
Thanks given by:
good job, that's really nice and it still looks a bit different from existing ladders.

Unfortunately it's a bit slow (are you at least caching your rank pages ?)
Also i've noticed the HTML output could be cleaned, like this
<td style="background-color: #2e2d2d;" width='3%'><center><font color=#C9C299>10</font></center></td>
get rid of <font> & <center>, use CSS instead :P
There must be a few other things to improve, but it's all i have to say atm :P

keep up the good work!
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 11, 04:34PM)RAMPAGE Wrote:
(15 Sep 11, 03:12PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: Good luck, I'm sure more servers will contribute to make the competition even closer to our two projects :)
i totally agree, there shouldn't be competition between ladders, but cooperation...imho more ppl involved means more good ideas we have :)
(15 Sep 11, 03:14PM)Benson Wrote: I'd just fix the flag-thing, what Dam mentioned, and maybe switch Slash score and HS score, headshots are more difficult than slashes :)
already done, tnx :)

P.S. tnx buddies for good wishes

Good proposial. Let's sit down together one day and have a session of discussion. I'm in the middle of some smaller development atm, and have a few good ideas.
Thanks given by:
Looks cool, great job.
Thanks given by:
This is a real score board! godd job :)
Thanks given by:
GL BoBs with the ladder. :)

The "DES|.:Sh@rK:." dude need to be removed from score-list.
His using DES tag without being in the clan.

His reported to blacklist 2-3 times already.
So grab the IP and try to get a range ban (that wont effect to many others) on him if possible.
Thanks given by:
Great job, looks amazing!

B}Free ftw!
Thanks given by:
So with {BoB} we have 3 ladders and one project in development, now :| Not too much?
Thanks given by:
yes
the project in development should be aborted

[Image: petoulachi.gif]
Thanks given by:
abortion is bad :<
Don't you want to see what it grows up to be?
Thanks given by:
Great Job BoB
Thanks for all ;)
Thanks given by:
Very exact work with a lot of litle nice things :)
gj !

i hope will be enough servers and they will me marked same, that will help to find them easy.
Thanks given by:
I am offering two servers hosted by me for BoB, they will be stable and clean and without any stupid BL entries.

Thanks given by:
Nice job, congrats ;). Maybe a tk with flag might discount more points, just an idea, cya
Thanks given by:
May I ask unbanning my I.P from the TyD blacklist or giving me a deban PW as the issue I have is a TyD private issue and not a general bad thing.
Thanks given by:
Xenon Wrote:May I ask unbanning my I.P from the TyD blacklist or giving me a deban PW as the issue I have is a TyD private issue and not a general bad thing.

If thats the case then your best bet is to probably visit TyD's personal site rather than asking randomely on this thread.

Thanks for all the constructive feedback.
Thanks given by:
nice to see a quality ladder return
Thanks given by:
How about -8 for a regular Splat?
Thanks given by:
Super nice work on the ladder !!!
Thanks given by: