Oh, Lance, how disappointing...
[Image: 1817945-lance_dragonite.png]
Y u inject your dragonites with so many rare candies? D:

But actually though, how about that biker guy?
Thanks given by:
This thread is ok!
Thanks given by:
I read that the guy wants to compete again.
Thanks given by:
Well, everyone used, and so did he, only he did it better.
Thanks given by:
I looked up to him as an elite sportsman. 7 in a row is too good to be true. And it was in this case.
Disappointing is an understatement.

Still, he has raised hundreds of millions of dollars for cancer.
Thanks given by:
not everyone cheats to win 7 in a row though marti, and then continues to use them in smaller races aswell. the tour de france is a common race for people to cheat in but cheating in every single event you go in to what what he was doing. then to deny everything in about 6 interviews, then to randomly come clean. i really don't care about cycling but tbh it's pretty bad what he's done
Thanks given by:
my world collapsed.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 13, 12:59PM)Xenon Wrote: not everyone cheats to win 7 in a row though marti, and then continues to use them in smaller races aswell.

no, not the number 120 of the tour. really, almost everyone used doping. they still do, and they always will as there are always new methods of hiding them and finding new stuff that isnt on the dopinglist yet.

to give some names of people who were caught/told they used doping:

Lance Armstrong,
Jan Ullrich,
Ivan Basso,
Floyd Landis,
Tyler Hamilton,
Bjarne Riis,
Eric Zabel,
Michael Rasmussen,
Alberto Contador,
Alexandre Vinokourov,
Riccardo Ricco,
Frank Schleck,
Michele Scarponi,
Alejandro Valverde,
Christian Vandevelde,
George Hincapie,

want me to go on?
Thanks given by:
Fuck Contador. I hate that guy with a passion.
Thanks given by:
[image removed]
Thanks given by:
baaaa doing the 'Tour de France' as fast as they do (almost 200km each day faster than cars) is impossible for humans. They ALL have to use legal drugs and also for most of them illegal drugs. I personally don't care, they are entertaining me so I expect some show. If they are all bad I will loose interest.
So the only thing I would like to say him is : thank you for ruining your health to entertain us.

(20 Jan 13, 02:05PM)Orynge Wrote: Fuck Contador. I hate that guy with a passion.
Yeah I also hate him, maybe because I hate Spanish sportsmen.
Thanks given by:
Are there people who still watch this shit?

It's as fake as WWE nowadays
Thanks given by:
Lance4President!
Thanks given by:
First lets get one very important thing straight: The guy rides a bicycle for a living!
That said, now to the import part: Who the fuck cares about bicycle riders?
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 13, 04:16AM)ElCrema Wrote: First lets get one very important thing straight: The guy rides a bicycle for a living!
That said, now to the import part: Who the fuck cares about bicycle riders?

Thanks for that insightful comment ElCrema, rest assured that the AssaultCube community appreciates your input.
Thanks given by:
Humm, I guess you right, I'll try to do better in the next offtopic thread about cheating bicycle riders... Caus AC community sure needs lots of those.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 13, 04:59PM)Edward Wrote: I personally don't care, they are entertaining me so I expect some show. If they are all bad I will loose interest.

They need to kill themself to deserve your eyes? pff, you are not even worth them.
Thanks given by:
Riding a bicycle for hours on end. That is high quality entertainment. The only thing better is running for hours on end.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 13, 10:46AM)lucky Wrote: Riding a bicycle for hours on end. That is high quality entertainment. The only thing better is running for hours on end.
Aren't you forgetting about watching paint dry for hours on end? ;D
Thanks given by:
I'd watch soccer but Id rather sniff the paint. ;D
Thanks given by:
All that effort, and now it was all for nothing. Stupid English language not working.
Thanks given by: